Le Mare Spas is currently seeking for Spa Therapist & Receptionists for the Bay Spa at the luxury 5* Golden Bay Hotel in Larnaca.
At Le Mare Spas, we welcome the brightest most talented candidates to be a part of our growing company. Our organizational culture is embedded in our work ethic, our integrity, transparency and values for our team, customers, and the environment. We have a dedicated Human Resource department that undertakes every team member personal growth and development at the company. We strive to offer the best possible work conditions and offer every team member a platform of growth and a tailor-made program to enable every individual reach their outmost potential.
Remuneration & benefits include:
- Salary starts from €1200 to €1400 in accordance to experience and qualifications, plus personal incentives, bonusses & sales percentage.
- Team incentive/bonus for sales targets
- Personal incentive/bonus for sales target
- Commissions for products sales
- 40% discounts for personal use spa purchases of retail products
- 30% discounts on gift vouchers and treatments
- Paid public holidays at 1.5
- Lunch meal provided during working hours
- Healthcare GeSY
8 Working hours plus 30’ break.
Accommodation: (private and/or shared) can be provided upon request.
Objective:To provide excellent hands-on therapy services and customer service in a friendly, courteous, efficient and professional manner to spa guests. Working as part of the operational team, the Spa Therapist & Receptionist will provide excellent customer service in a friendly, courteous, efficient and professional manner to Spa Guests, participating amongst a team that is familiar with and observes all objectives, standards and procedures as provided by Le Mare Spas.
Scope: Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Spa reception, reporting directly to the Spa Manager, as well as ensuring the constant delivery of the core mission and values of Le Mare Spas. The therapies delivered in this role are:
Massage therapies, facials, body treatments, manicure, pedicure, spa packages and tailor-made treatments provided by Le Mare Spas protocols.
Daily therapy tasks, responsibilities and duties:
Note: may include but are not limited to;
- Ensure 5* quality of service and treatments.
- Ensure the treatment room is fully prepared for the sequential treatment prior to collecting the Guest.
- Discuss the treatment protocol with the Guest and answer any questions and check for any Contra-indications the treatment from and discuss the consultation form
- Transit guest to the Reception/ Relaxation Area and ensure to have refreshment / offer a tea menu.
- Ensure all forms are competed and signed and given to Spa Reception
- Provide guests with after care and home-care advice and forms (recommendation form)
- Suggest other treatments that may suit the Guests personal and immediate results.
- Offer teas after the treatments
- Stock counts and reporting to the Spa Managers the needs of the spa necessary for performing the services.
- Achieve sales targets
- Actively promote spa services, recommendations and retail products
- Assist with stock inventory when requested.
- Actively input bookings in the Spa software (when covering Reception).
- To provide outstanding customer service directly at the Spa, by phone, email, or other way of communication.
- To manage all guests enquires promptly and efficiently at the Spa by call or via emails, or other ways of communication.
- To promote all spa services, facilities and engage with customers visiting the spa to maximise sales results and customers reviews.
- To manage all bookings correctly and provide daily therapist schedules and guidance to meet expectations.
- To notify all guests of bookings policy, spa etiquette and cancelation policy.
- To comply with Le Mare Spas forms and procedures and implement accordingly with the team;
- To follow up guests reviews and take the necessary actions to make improvements to exceed guest’s expectations;
- To ensure the retail area is correctly displayed and accessible to guests;
- Ensure guests receive a warm welcome to the premises and providing a high level of hospitality, showing guests through to the relaxation areas.
- Ensure that all bookings are confirmed and booked in such a way to maximise in revenue.
- Ensure good communication with all Spa staff.
- Responsible the music, spa and gym software are working properly and safety locks.
- Responsible for the opening and closing procedures are being followed by the Spa team as instructed by La Mare Spas and Hotel regulations.
- Oversee that advertising TVs are working correctly at the Spa entrance and seating area with corporate video and at the gym.
- Oversee the ventilation motors, for working properly and the air-conditioning as needed. Avoid unnecessary consumption.
- Other duties as required and requested by management.
Spa Therapist & Receptionist’s Requirements:
- High school diploma. Hospitality related qualification, will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Spa and Fitness industry.
- Proven working experience.
- Detail-orientated and patient.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
If you would like to be a part of the team and are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to [email protected] quoting ‘Spa T&R’ into the subject line.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.